海斯出櫃

Monday, 17 July 2006

I very rarely make comments about my private life.
我很少談論我的私生活。

But today, as I'm about to begin 6 months in the studio to record what I hope to be the best record of my career, I feel an overwhelming gratitude for the past 10 years of being a performer. Most recently, I've been moving toward a career that is more closely aligned with 'art' than it is 'commerce'. And in keeping on this trajectory - I have become increasingly more emotionally authentic in my music, writing and my relationship to my audience. As so many of you have given me your heart and soul over the past 10 years I thought it only fitting that I too return the respect and inform you of the most significant event in my life.
但今天,當我正準備著已經製作半年的專輯時,我感到對過去十年的一種感激。尤其是最近,當我正從商業歌手轉形成所謂的「藝人」的時候,我正朝這目標邁進,我的音樂、創作或和觀眾的感情更可靠了。因為過去十年你們把心和靈魂都託付給我,今天我也以和大家報告我今生最重要的事情。

On June 19th 2006 I married my boyfriend of two years, Richard, in a Civil Partnership ceremony in London.
2006年6月19日,我和我認識兩年的男朋友Richard在倫敦結婚了。

I can honestly say it was the happiest day of my life.
這是我這輩子最快樂的時光。

I feel lucky to live in an era where my relationship can be considered legally legitimate and I commend the UK Government for embracing this very basic Civil Liberty.
我很高興在這裡我的婚姻是合法的,我讚揚英國政府,給予我們這樣的基本權利。

I'm proud of who I am, and after what felt like an eternity, I'm finally in a place where my heart is secure and content. And I can finally make sense of all of the searching.
我對自己自豪,感覺像經過了永恆,我總算找到我心可寄託的位置,也讓我的尋找有了意義。

I still maintain the belief that families and relationships are not commodities to be sold off for public consumption. In this regard, I am and will continue to be a public person with a private life.
儘管我還是認為家人的關係不應該拿來外界炒作,因此我要成為一個有私生活的公眾人物。

I have always written songs about human relationships and our journey in life. I've never felt the need to differentiate or speak to a specific part of society. This hasn't changed. I will continue to write songs for everybody and hope that the feelings and thoughts I sing about are universal. Today, as I get on a plane to return to London, my head will be filled with all the future possibilities that I hope to explore musically.
我一直都在寫關於人與人相處或生命旅程的音樂,我不認為被歸類於不同的類別有什麼差別,一切都還是這樣。我會繼續為大家創作,我也希望大家會認為我的音樂是...姑且說是普遍級的吧。今天,我搭機回倫敦,我的腦海裡只會想到未來無限的音樂前景。

To the people who buy my records, come to my shows and demonstrate on a daily basis their love and support for me and what I do: thank you.
對於那些買我專輯的人、看我表演的人、對我表示支持與愛護的人,感謝你們。

Your overwhelming message to me lately seems to be that you are just glad that I am happy. For this, I am eternally grateful.
我最近收到的留言都是說大家很為我高興,對此我也很感激大家。

To my Mum, Dad, Sister and Brother - thanks for always being so cool and loving me unconditionally.
對我的媽媽、爸爸、姊姊、兄弟們...謝謝你們總是這麼棒,無私地愛我。

With love and respect always
Darren Hayes
總要有愛與尊重
戴倫海斯

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Bloodstained Heart 中英文歌詞

Black Out The Sun 中英文歌詞對照

Secret Codes and Battleships